Australia Nursing Bridging Program
Advanced Nursing practice is directed towards a high degree of expertise as a nurse with greater level of responsibilities leadership in leading and providing responsive nursing care for individuals and families in general and specialized care, and increased understanding of the value of research and evidence-based practice. Further, the course is guided by the belief that postgraduate education builds upon undergraduate education and previous clinical experience, and therefore the education process of the course is committed to provide an environment of critical inquiry, testing of ideas, generation and expansion of knowledge including the development of leadership capability and increased awareness of research skills. The course has been designed to reflect these beliefs.
Benefits of Nurses:
- This program offers a pathway for Registered Nurses with Diploma of Nursing qualification to gain a Postgraduate qualification
- Now offered online and on campus.
- Recognized by AHPRA to undertake bridging program for Registered Nurses;leading to registration in Australia.
- Global recognition;accredited to TEQSA and accepted in most of the countries worldwide especially in the UK,Canada, Ireland, New Zealand etc.
- On successful completion of GDN, nurses can undertake a Master of Nursing with up to one year credit.
- GDN degree holders can choose to become nurse educators, coordinators,managers and achieve other senior positions