– This course has a duration of 1 year
Candidate minimum age must be 19+ year with graduate (Bachelor degree) from a recognized university or should have 5 years of experience in management.
- A GCE Advanced level profile with achievement in 2 or more subjects supported by 5 or more GCSEs at grades C and above
- other related level 3 subjects
- an Access to Higher Education Certificate delivered by an approved further education institute and validated by an Access Validating Agency
- other equivalent international qualifications
There are 3 Intakes every year June, September & January. For more details student can contact at Institute .
Lectures are provided via classroom teaching as well as through online mode.
Learners who complete this qualification can progress to the Level 5 Extended Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care which provides entry to the third year of a variety of bachelor’s degrees at higher education institutions.